Wed, 13 May|
Webinar: Increase Your Awareness
This are challenging times require strong awareness skills towards yourself, people around you, and the environment.
Dates & venues
13-May-2020, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm GMT+2
Being a social pioneer, civil society leader, activist or development enthusiast means dealing with yourself, people, and an environment. Civil society is not a technical space. It’s not only about operational excellence. Awareness and self-reflection are crucial for your engagement in civil society.
The current challenging times have a significant impact on us as individuals, the people, and the existing environment: fears about the future are raising, insecurities are growing. Structures and constructions, which humans believed to be safe, have been shaken by unexpected circumstances and many things begin to dissolve. On the one hand, this transformation creates a time full of questions and uncertainty; on the other side, it offers space for innovation and redesign. These are challenging times and require strong awareness skills towards yourself, people around you, and the environment.
We would like to support you during this time and offer you a webinar:
- You will reflect on your awareness towards yourself, other people and the existing environment
- You will learn and practice certain exercises how you can increase your awareness
- We will guide you through a change process and how to transfer awareness to your civil society engagement afterward, if you want you.
The webinar consists of three sessions:
- Session 1: 13 May 2020 | Online 10 AM - 12:00 PM German time
- Session 2: 20 May 2020 | Online 10 AM - 12:00 PM German time
- Session 3: 27 May 2020 | Online 10 AM - 12:00 PM German time
Please note: This webinar is our gift to you and it is free of charge and will be facilitated by our in-house facilitator Dirk Reber. After the registration, you will get a link with a password to the webinar.