Tue, 21 Mar|
Training fee: EUR 280 per person | EUR 252 per person for groups of four or more
Dates & venues
21-Mar-2023, 2:00 pm IST – 24-Mar-2023, 5:30 pm IST
This course is designed for everyone working in civil society organizations who wants to learn the foundations of social accountability.
12 hours of live training spreading over 4 days | All training material | Impact training certificate
After the training you will be able to:
- Understand the foundation of Social Accountability: concept, principles, and rationale
- Understand the concept of Good Governance and its relevance to Social Accountability
- Use social accountability tools such as the right to information, community scorecard, social audit, public hearing, facility audit, citizen charter, participatory budgeting, and expenditure tracking amongst others.
- Identify the characteristics of an enabling environment for citizen engagement
- Identify ways to use social accountability tools for advocacy to make the case for change
- Develop the ability to assess government schemes and programs