Tue, 06 Aug|
Roadmap to a Human Rights-Based Approach for Programming
Training fee: EUR 280 per person | EUR 252 per person for groups of four or more (Enter coupon code: groupdiscount)
Dates & venues
06-Aug-2024, 2:00 pm IST – 09-Aug-2024, 5:30 pm IST
Mode of Payment: Credit Card or Bank Transfer
This online training is designed for everyone working in civil society organizations who wants to learn the foundations of HRBA and build critical skills for designing programs from a human rights perspective.
12 hours of live training spreading over 4 days | All training material | Impact training certificate
After the training you will be able to:
- Use HRBA in planning, monitoring, and evaluating projects and not only in implementation.
- Sharing learnings with staff to increase their capacities in working with human rights.
- Design sustainable human rights programs
- Understand how outcomes using the rights-based approaches differ from other programmatic approaches in terms of creating sustainable impact on communities
- Empower communities to advocate for themselves
Roadmap to a HRBA
02-Aug-2024, 5:00 pm IST
Live-Online Impact Training