Tue, 21 Nov|
Roadmap to a Human Rights-Based Approach for Programming
Training fee: EUR 280 per person | EUR 252 per person for groups of four or more
Dates & venues
21 Nov, 2:00 pm IST – 24 Nov, 5:30 pm IST
This online training is designed for everyone working in civil society organizations who wants to learn the foundations of HRBA and build critical skills for designing programs from a human rights perspective.
12 hours of live training spreading over 4 days | All training material | Impact training certificate
After the training you will be able to:
- Use HRBA in planning, monitoring, and evaluating projects and not only in implementation.
- Sharing learnings with staff to increase their capacities in working with human rights.
- Design sustainable human rights programs
- Understand how outcomes using the rights-based approaches differ from other programmatic approaches in terms of creating sustainable impact on communities
- Empower communities to advocate for themselves