Tue, 04 Aug|
4 day online workshop
Future For Civil Society - Innovation Challenge
Accelerated by Covid-19 ... How civil society may change in the 2020s... And how might we embrace emerging opportunities for a better world?
Dates & venues
04-Aug-2020, 10:00 am IST – 07-Aug-2020, 6:00 pm IST
4 day online workshop
Please read before proceed to fill out the application form! Thank you.
You are invited to partner with us to combine these drivers and find a forecast and scenario that are plausible and preferable for you and your organization. The 4-day online innovation camp guides you to develop your own innovation which is tailormade for your organization and your communities.
Download the Drivers of Change: Click here
The most innovative ideas emerging out of the camp will receive:
- Mentoring and coaching by the experts of CSA at free of cost
- Support in developing your ideas into viable products as well as testing and piloting them
- Connection and access to our innovation community, a powerful platform for reflection and online meetups
Process: How it works:
Step 1: Submit your application by 17 July 2020
Step 2: Assessment and shortlisting of candidates (Announcement of selected teams by 27 July 2020)
Step 3: Online Innovation Camp & Announcement of the winners (4 - 7 August 2020)
Step 4: CSA supports and mentors the winner toward developing viable products; Connection to CSA's innovation community
Your benefits are:
- Innovative practices, products or even new organisational models - which make you future-ready
- Innovations developed by you in a group of like-minded peopel - facilitated by the innovation team of the CSA
- Experience the application of user-centric design thinking and forecasting, which will boggle your mind
- If you are one of the winners of the challenge, the CSA helps you to make the innovations a reality - through mentoring & co-creation, as well as becoming part of our growing innovation comunity.
Date of Innovation Camp: 4 - 7 August 2020 (Allday event)
Submit your application not later than: 20 July 2020
We look for:
- Creative people and visionaries that have a passion for Social Justice
- Social innovators and pioneers who can bring ideas forward
- You have an innovative team
- You have a passion for the drivers of change
- You have a longterm view and mindset
- You are interested in co-creation
Please note: After applying, you will get a follow-up call from us. Do check your spam folder for our updates and emails.
If you have more questions, contact us at email@example.com.