Exceptional Leadership (Comprehensive Course)
Dates & venues
This is a comprehensive course includes 24 online sessions and personal coaching
Civil society has become a major force in bringing about social change and creating a positive impact. Civil society serves as a watch dog, an advocate for the excluded, a service provider and capacity builder for citizens, and even as an incubator for new ideas and innovations. Especially during this challenging times, civil society can use key insights and lessons learnt from Covid-19 to embrace new opportunities and overcome challenges such as hunger, poverty, social injustice and climate change. However, the pace of change and the influence of civil society highly depends on the capacity of Civil Society Organisations and their leadership. Therefore, exceptional leadership is ultimately the key to the success of an organisation as well as social change.
Module 1: 8-11 September 2020
Module 2: 6-9 October 2020
Module 3: 3-6 November 2020
EUR 600/ person
- Leaders of Civil Society Organizations
- Senior and Team Leaders of Civil Society Organizations
What you'll learn: Some civil society leaders are good, while far fewer are truly exceptional. This course helps you explore what exceptional leaders do to make a difference.
- Embark on an intensive journey to reflect on your leadership skills and attitudes – your organisational leadership, team leadership, and self-leadership
- Address important leadership challenges, i.e. improve your communication skills, enhance your team and organisational performance, or redefine key strategies and processes
- Equip you with the powerful tools to navigate you, your team and your organisation during the current challenging times
Your participation is only confirmed once the payment is received by CSA. After that, you will get more details regarding your participation and preparation for the course. In case of cancellation, you will be charged with 50% course fees.
If you have more questions, contact us at email@example.com.