Mon, 04 Jun|
Cooperation and Communication Skills | Ethiopia
This focus training is part of our Leadership and Management Series. Register for the complete series and get 25% discount. Fees: € 460 | incl. training materials and meals. Training is not residential. Registration ends on 15 May 2018 For Early Bird, register by 1 May 2018
Dates & venues
04-Jun-2018, 9:00 am – 07-Jun-2018, 5:00 pm
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
You will learn key concepts of communication and improve your understanding of conflict management which will help you perform better as a leader.
- You will reflect on escalation levels, on hot and cold people and conflicts
- You will learn how to establish trust, and accountability through effective communication
- You will explore the art of active listening, powerful questioning and how to be more empathetic
- You will expand your network with leaders and peers
- This focus training is part of our Leadership and Management Series.
- Training language is English.
- Everyone in leading position and young emerging leaders
- Everyone who leads a team or aspires to become a team leader
Dates & venues
4 - 7 June 2018 | Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Registration ends on 15 May 2018
€ 460 / person | Incl. training materials and meals. Training is not residential.
- 25 % for registration of the complete series
- 10% Early bird: register by 1 May 2018
- 10% Group discount: for registration of 2 and more
- A limited number of scholarships are available