Mon, 04 Feb|
Location is TBD
Application - Social Innovation Challenge 2019
Submit your complete application (online form & video or mood board) not later than 4th February, 2019.
Dates & venues
04-Feb-2019, 11:59 pm
Location is TBD
Zero Hunger can be achieved by 2030 if:
- Governments and the international community do significantly more to guarantee rights and essential public services for everyone. This includes specifically gender, land and labour rights as well as public services related to health, nutrition, and basic benefits for the most vulnerable groups.
- Together we innovate, transfer and scale solutions that help guaranteeing such rights and improve the access, quality and accountability of public services.
Our challenges to you:
Challenge 1 :
How might we support rural women and their families to access public services that truly help them escape hunger and injustice.
Challenge 2 :
How might we support social activists and concerned citizens to become more powerful in combating hunger and injustice.
We look for products, processes or approaches that could
- empower vulnerable individuals or communities to ensure their rights, and have better information and better access to quality services, and / or
- provide alternatives to existing models of guaranteeing rights or providing essential services, and / or
- improve policies and policy implementation in relation to zero hunger and social justice.
Submit your complete application not later than 4th February 2019.
More details, please visit: www.civilsocietyacademy.org/social-innovation
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org