Advocacy to End Hunger and Poverty | Asia
Dates & venues
This course will prepare you to take on an influential advocacy role towards ending hunger and poverty.
- You will explore essential advocacy concepts and powerful tools such as lobbying, media advocacy, people-centered advocacy, evidence-based advocacy, and rights-based approach. These concepts and tools will help you enhance the effectiveness of your advocacy work.
- You will learn how to design your advocacy campaign through our innovative "canvas methodology" and define partners, key influencers, objectives, key demands, as well as the strategy and activities required for your campaign.
- You will get the space needed to reflect on your role, personally and for your organization. All these are decisive assets for the success of every well-planned and impactful advocacy campaign
The course includes two workshops with a total of 10 training days as well as one-to-one mentoring by the facilitators throughout a 4 month period. Course language is English.
Mid to senior level staff of Civil Society Organisations
Dates & venues
Workshop 1: 23 - 28 April 2018 | New Delhi, India
Workshop 2: 13 - 16 August 2018 | Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Registration ends on 28 March 2018
€ 1500 / person | Incl. 2 workshops, materials, accommodation, meals, mentoring
- 10% Early bird: 8 weeks before the course starts
- 10% Group discount, for registration of 2 and more
- A limited number of scholarships are available